Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations from a snowy land!

4 posters

:: English :: Newbies

Go down

Salutations from a snowy land!  Empty Salutations from a snowy land!

Post  FatKitty Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Greetings everyone! I'm FatKitty! (Duh!) =D cat

I came from a French forum and decided to join an English one! My other forum told us about this one!

So yeah, I have to talk a little bit about me, I'm a huge Hetalia fan! I discovered it a year ago.

Random facts about me (or not so random) :

- I'm socially awkward
- I'm a geek (seriously, video games, Internet culture, love all that stuff)
- I'm not really into animes and mangas, I watch/read only a few...
- I talk alot and love to make internet friends! (Ok I know I'm weird XD)
- Where I come from? You know that country that no one remember... It's really snowy...errr America? Of course not! I'm from Canada Smile
-My first language is French, so if you are francophone, feel free to talk to me in french ^^
- I love to travel, but sadly, only went to the States... I'm planning a trip in Europe, I really want to visit France, Germany and England.

Me and Hetalia? I'm really into the fandom! To be honest, I love the fandom more than the show itself. I have the first book, unfortunately they stopped translating the others...
My favorite characters: Got my top 3 Smile Russia, Germany, Prussia. I cannot tell why, I just love them haha!
Not a big fan of Yaoi, but I don't mind it... But there are pairings I can't stand. I love Straight Pairings, but they're not popular.

Ok so that's it! Sorry for the long description. See y'all on the forum!

FatKitty
FatKitty

Back to top Go down

Salutations from a snowy land!  Empty Re: Salutations from a snowy land!

Post  Helena Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Welcome!!!! Very Happy

Yea, a girl from MFC told me she would try to divulge it in french forum. I'm really glad someone came from there! :3 Oh man, you are probably from a city from Cananda that speaks French. That's really uncommon for me lol. Everyone I have met from Canada spoke only English =P I also want to visit Germany *-* ya know, my favorite country Razz My favorite chars are: Germany,Italy,Japan and Leich.. Smile I'm glad I found another Germany fangirl *-* I'm not a yaoi fan, I was to be honest xD

I hope you have fun here and that you make many friends. You can count with me ^^
Helena
Helena
Admin

https://hetaliahouse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FatKitty Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Thanks for your sweet welcome, mate!

Yep I am from the province of Quebec, french part of Canada ^^

Germany rocks!!! So manly, so handsome... so... Ok I'll stop XD
(My mission is to go to Germany and see handsome Germans, oh and Oktoberfest =) )

Sure I'll have fun! And I'll participate as much as I can, I visit my forums everyday !
FatKitty
FatKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Helena Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 am

Sure! How is Quebec? :3 Yea, I want to go to Germany one day too. Awesome story and people o/ Germany is tsundere, that's why I like him Razz Tsunder men rules *-*
Helena
Helena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmark-chan Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Welcome to the forums Very Happy But how is Canada and I feel bad for Canada in Hetalia for getting ignored a lot. I bet that Canada is doing a lot better than America economically right now, and it sounds like an awesome place to be Very Happy

Denmark-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Helena Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Denmark-chan wrote:Welcome to the forums Very Happy But how is Canada and I feel bad for Canada in Hetalia for getting ignored a lot. I bet that Canada is doing a lot better than America economically right now, and it sounds like an awesome place to be Very Happy
That's true... Canada is really awesome, one of my favorite countries. I just cannot understand what he is doing in Hetalia. Since it wasn't that important in WWII or WWI.
Helena
Helena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FatKitty Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Denmark-chan wrote:Welcome to the forums Very Happy But how is Canada and I feel bad for Canada in Hetalia for getting ignored a lot. I bet that Canada is doing a lot better than America economically right now, and it sounds like an awesome place to be Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy

Yeah, the economical crisis didn't really touch us, we were luckier than our south neighbours! And it's still fine.
Lol but Canada being ignored is so accurate! Oh how many times I talked to people that didn't know that Canada (the real country) existed!
And yeah it's a really good place to live, and I don't say that because I'm a citizen of there. The worst thing is the temperature XD So cold!

@Helena I think that at first, Hetalia was meant for WWI or WWII, but then it became more general... And random fact: Since Canada was in the wars only because of England, Canadians were one of the most feared by the Germans, especially the French-Canadians. They were merciless, they killed the German soldiers with shovels or flame-throwers... When Germans heard French-Canadians swear far away, they shat in their pants Smile

FatKitty
FatKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  tentei Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 am

It's everytime nice to hear kind things about germany Very Happy Cool

Well I also heared many good things about Canada but sure it's not said too much.

I hope you'll have a nice time here Wink
tentei
tentei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: English :: Newbies

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum